MPPSC -Criminology and Forensic Science--Mains Subject Analysis and 2010 Special Examination Mains Unsolved Paper
Analysis of Criminology and Forensic Science
Criminology and Forensic Science
You can follow Book on Criminology By Ram Ahuja
PAPER – I
1. Criminology - Definition and scope.
2. Crime trends in India(with reference to National Crime Records Bureau)
3.Crimes against children(Nature, extent and legal provisions)
4.Crimes against women(Nature, extent and legal provisions)
5.Crimes against Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes(Nature, extent and legal provisions)
6. Pre-classical theories of crime
7. Classical theories of crime - Theories of hedonism and deterrence.
8. Positive theories of crime - Constitutional and morphological theories, psychological and psychoanalytical theories.
9. Sociological theories of crime - Differential Association and Anomie.
10. Radical theories of crime - Labelling theory, etc .
11. Punishment - Definition, theories and types
12. Non-institutional treatment of offenders - temporary release and parole.
13. Institutional treatment of offenders
14. Prisons in India - organisation, Type and functions
15. Correctional services for jail inmates
16. Juvenile institutional and non- institutional services
17. Victims of crime and victim-compensation
18. Crime prevention planning.
According to previous year paper trend..mostly standard questions are asked from this subject.
MPPSC Mains C&FS Special Examination for 2010 Mains:-